FOR OUR EMPLOYEES
- TRAINING: Employees have received training on all COVID-19 health and safety guidelines.
- TEMPERATURE SCREENING: Employees will have their temperature checked when arriving to work. Employees with a temperature above 100.4 or that exhibit flu-like symptoms will be directed to remain at home.
- PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT (PPE): Anakeesta is providing face masks to all employees to be worn while at work. Staff that handle money or food are wearing disposable gloves.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Barrier shields have been installed at each register to ensure proper social distancing.
- Have you been in close contact with a someone who has COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing any coughing, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- USE OF FACE MASKS: Guests are encouraged, but not required,* to wear face masks. Disposable masks will be available for purchase at a minimal cost. *Due to the close contact nature of our Dueling Adventure Zipline course, both staff and guests will be required to wear a face mask.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Please follow the Sasquatch themed social distancing guideline you will see throughout the park
PARK POLICIES & CLEANING PROCEDURES
- CHONDOLA: (access to Anakeesta Mountain) Cabins and open air chairs will be cleaned periodically (at a minimum every two hours) throughout the day. Family groups only will be loaded together in cabins and chairs.
- RIDGE RAMBLER ADVENTURE VEHICLE: (access to Anakeesta Mountain) Families will be seated together. Please follow posted social distancing guidelines provided by your driver. Vehicles are cleaned and sanitized (at a minimum of every two hours) throughout the day
- FOOD & BEVERAGE: Look for our social distancing markers to follow proper distancing recommendations. We are currently seating at a 50% capacity. We will limit table seating to 6 people or less. Our staff will sanitize each table between use.
- RETAIL SHOPPING: Look for our social distancing markers to follow proper distancing recommendations. Shops will be limited to a 50% capacity.
- OPEN AIR PLAY AREAS: (Challenge courses, Treetop Skywalk, Vista Gardens, Anavista Tower and public play areas) Guests are asked to follow social distancing guidelines while enjoying these outdoor spaces.
- HAND SANITIZERS: Free hand sanitizing stations can be found throughout the park.